Saturday, September 21, 2013

Review: Candy Toy: Final Form Ride - Kamen Rider Faiz
























Review:
I was so lucky to get this mini or candy shop version of Kamen Rider Faiz's Final Form Ride. I didn't know it even existed until I saw it displayed at the hobby store. I know I just need to have it to add in my Faiz collection. It's actually a fun toy to play with. After opening the box, you will see a runner and stickers. These stickers are only enough to fill the design in front, which makes the back and side portion plain black.

For accessories it comes with 2 Long Faiz pointers for the arms and the Smart Brain suitcase. The suitcase can be opened and also serve as a stand when Faiz transforms into Blaster Mode. Articulation is limited and exaggerated at the same time. The arms and legs can only move up and down. But the arms can also be placed at the back during transformation. There is some balance issue when he is in Blaster Mode. It could barely stand on it's own without any support. Nonetheless it's still a good figure to have. Despite the size, it's the most affordable way of getting a FFR figure. I really like it and will try to get the other Kamen Rider CS Toy FFRs.

Rating: 3 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...