Saturday, February 15, 2014

Review: DXF Dual Solid Heroes Vol.8 - Kamen Rider Faiz









































Review:
I though it was just gonna be another addition to my collection when I bought this DXF Kamen Rider Faiz model. But I was wrong, it was more than that. It's true that the model is stationary and doesn't have any articulation. But what makes it exceptional are the details. I've never seen a more complete and accurate Faiz model such as this. Everything is well-detailed from head to toe. You could see all the minor grey markings on his feet, neck and fingertips. Not even the SH Figuarts can compare to this.

His belt is also equipped with all his accessories such as the Faiz Phone on the buckle, Faiz Pointer on the right side and the Faiz Shot on the left side. The right hand is holding the Faiz Edge, while the left wrist has the Axel Watch on. I would like to point that it's rare to find a Faiz model wearing the Axel Watch. So consider this another score for the DXF. Overall, this is a highly recommended Faiz model. I'm hoping that his Axel and Blaster form will get a DXF version as well.

Rating: 5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...